WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!
Got nominated for the 🙂 LIEBSTER AWARD 🙂 by
I am so much 🙂 Thankful 🙂 to you Dhanawat for nominating me and sorry for delay in response. For me also it’s the first award in wordpress and I am too excited and delighted.
Well about you, I would like to say that you write simple and real which connects me to your posts. There is a reality, truth and simplicity in your writing. Keep writing 🙂
The rules for this award:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Questions by Dhanawat:
- Supposed!! If you are doing deep sea diving and you noticed that ANAKONDA snake is going towards your friends, if you go to alert them your life can be in danger, what will you do?
Ans: for sure I will alert my friend because by alerting my life may get in danger but not over, and who knows may be we both me and my friend be saved. And it’s better to die happily and proudly by saving someone’s life rather than living with a guilt of not tried to save someone’s life.
- Which is your most favorite place in the world ? Why?
Ans: where ever I go and stay, that place becomes my favorite, as according to me every place is awesome, it’s we who makes it good or bad, happy or sad.
- Which are your 3 wishes that you want to do before die?
Ans: 3 wishes… hmmm thereis a big list actually…
- Want to build schools for homeless and poor children who are simply wandering and begging. The school where they get free education and also meal, and if they are homeless or orphan then they can even have place to stay in that school itself. It will be a school where they will themselves clean and even prepare meal. Where they will work and learn, basic etiquette.
- Want to build a shelter for street animals, where they can get food also.
- Want to see everyone happy and cheerful at least around me.
- Which are 3 languages that you are really want to speak?
Ans: 3 languages 🙂
- Your favorite writer?
Ans: i have list of favorite writers, some of them are… Dr. Joseph Murphy, Preeti Shenoy, Durjoy Datta, Paulo Coelho, Sudeep Nagarkar 🙂
- Have you ever tried to feed food to monkey by your own hands?
Ans: yes 🙂 but he grabbed it and ran away 😛
- One bad thing that you do, even you know that’s bad?
Ans: bad thing that I do is irritating someone who is already irritated.
- One craziest thing you’ve done in your life?
Ans: craziest thing I have done is, accepting the dare in truth and dare game and asked for someone’s slippers and did the cat walk in a restaurant.
- Your favorite sport?
Ans: Playing Badminton and watching India vs Pakistan 🙂
- Any suggestions regarding my blog?
Ans: just one suggestion, keep writing 🙂 and be real J 🙂
- Why you became a blogger?
Ans: I became blogger because I believe that thoughts which we can’t express by speaking, those thoughts we can express by writing. And my blog is what is feel.
11 Random Facts about Me:
- I am positive
- I love sketching, dancing
- I am moody
- I love writing quotes
- I have “I don’t care” attitude
- I love watching sky
- I love all kinds of animals
- Can’t say NO to people who ask for my help
- I smiles to everyone
- I like all colors
- I talk to myself and I am my best friend
I would like to nominate the following people:
- Arch’t. Michael M. de Leon
- Pardeep Nain
- Kalpesh Bhanushali
- the euphoric inker
- Dan Ledwith
Questions for the Nominees:
- What is your favorite pastime (any 1) and why?
- Who is your inspiration and why?
- Suppose you have last 10 mins of your life, what will you do?
- If you have a chance to fulfill any one person’s wish, whom will you chose and why?
- According to you what is more important sports or education?
- Should women get priority and extra reservations/benefits in any field and why?
- What is your favorite color and why?
- What are your 3 strong and weak points about yourself and why?
- What is the purpose of your life according to you?
- What do you like most about yourself and why?
- If you get a chance to go back to your past and change something related to your life, what will it be and why?